Angela on Speaking and Training
Angela Allmond speaks frequently to businesses, organizations and groups on a variety of design, branding, social media, women’s business interest and networking topics while teaming with Patrick Allmond and Focus Consulting, Inc. Technology Services to hold WordPress Training and Social Media Workshops.
You will find Angela speaking and training at many different seminars, conferences and business groups around the region focusing on the importance of a strong online presence to help brand and market their business using the latest in online marketing tools.
As a community leader for other women business owners, Angela is an advocate for women in business finding their brand, voice and niche to success. She is an active member and board officer for her local National Association of Women Business Owner’s Chapter NAWBO, and helps to bring women entrepreneurs together for growth and mentoring.
If you are interested in booking an event with Angela, please fill out our contact form below for details and availability.
- Unlocking the Secrets to Social Media: Oklahoma Media Network, March 19, 2013
- Make 2013 Count: 4 Game Changing Social Branding Dynamics: Remington Park Track North Banquet Hall, February 21, 2013
- 3C’s of Social Strategy: REI – Rural Enterprise Womens Business Networking Breakfast, February 7, 2013
- Women in Business – Successful Businesswomen’s Association, Crown Plaza, January 24, 2013
- Social Branding for Network Marketers – Mary Kay Team Leaders OKC, January, 2013
- 7 Savvy Social Strategies: Women Entrepreneurs INSPIRE Networking, December 6, 2012 Enid, OK.
- Turn Your Fans & Followers Into Paying Customers: A Social Strategy Brown Mackie, October 10, 2012
- Networking TweetUp: Remington Park August 10, 2012
- 3′C of Social Strategy: Entrepreneurs Meetup, May 31, 2012
- Turn Your Fans & Followers Into Paying Customers: A Social Strategy MACU, March 8, 2012
- Turn Your Fans & Followers Into Paying Customers: A Social Strategy MACU, January 19, 2012
- NAWBO & Social Strategy Planning, Ella Speakes The Positive Talk Diva, December 26, 2011
- Branding/Marketing/Networking – Lead Module Speaker – Womens Empowerment Series Business Conference, October 29, 2011
- Social Branding: - The Div - October 19, 2011
- Should You Drink The Kool-Aid (Social Branding Strategy Planning) – OSU Veterinarian Annual Conference, October 6, 2011
- WES Business Conference Branding & Marketing: Deborah Shane - October 5, 2011
- Email Marketing and the FTC: NAWBO Oklahoma Chapter, October 4, 2011
- WES Business Conference: Ella Speakes - October 3, 2011
- Social Branding 101 – Webinar, September 22, 2011
- Social Branding: ”New World Branding Experience” - The Div – September 20, 2011
- Branding Your Business on Facebook - Paradigm Advantage, June 28, 2011
- Social Networking Online Versus Offline – Network, May 20, 2011
- WordPress.org Workshop – (Focus) Gordon Cooper, April 28, 2011
- Facebook for Business 101 – Webinar, April 21, 2011
- Facebook Bootcamp - Paradigm Advantage, April 13, 2011
- Blogging for Business – Wild West Online Marketing Show, April 3, 2011
- Web Design – Network, March 25, 2011
- Blogging for Business – OKC Networking Group, March 22, 2011
- Facebook Fan Page Bootcamp – Wilson Insurance Group – Paradigm Advantage, March 22, 2011
- WordPress 3.1 and WP Plugins – Wild West Online Marketing Show, Feb 27, 2011
- How to Increase Your Website Traffic – Wild West Online Marketing Show, Feb 20, 2011
- Facebook & Twitter Marketing – TruBeauty Team Pow Wow February 15, 2011
- Facebook Page Changes – Wild West Online Marketing Show, February 13, 2011
- Montetizing your Website & Ecommerce – Wild West Online Marketing Show, February 6, 2011